If you haven’t made up your mind about coming to South Lake Tahoe for Labor Day, let us help you make the decision. As we mentioned last week, there is a fantastic fireworks show that can be seen from almost anywhere on the lake! In addition to superior pyrotechnics, beautiful September allows for endless activities, indoor and out to fill your days this holiday weekend. Whatever your passion, we highly recommend checking out these 7 fantastic adventures South Lake Tahoe has to offer.
- Biking – South Lake Tahoe is home to some legendary mountain biking trails; in fact, award winning trails! (Don’t mind the humble brag). Daredevils unite and head to Tahoe for an epic day on some serious trails. Is road biking more your jam? Tahoe has some excellent rides for you as well! there is nothing like the breath taking views as you ride around the lake in a group or solo.
- Family Activities – Weather you’re a family full of adventurers or have young children, South Lake Tahoe is as family-friendly as it gets. From biking, beaching, to hiking your family will enjoy all that this lakeside town has to offer.
- Casinos & Gaming – Calling all thrill seekers, pokers faces, and gamers! South Lake Tahoe is home to multiple world class casinos and resorts. Take your kids to the various arcades or drop by the black jack tables, South Lake Tahoe is the place to get your game on.
- Golf – South Lake Tahoe has 6 public golf courses in the area. Aid golfers and beginners can all find something to suit their golfing needs, while hitting some balls in one of the most beautiful places on earth.
- Hiking & Running – From backpacking to a day trip picnic, the extensive network of trails in South Lake Tahoe will lead you to your ideal place. Paved roads and trail runs are plentiful with lots of space for runners and hikers alike.
- Nightlife – When the sun goes down and you’re not ready to end your day, South Lake Tahoe is up with you all night. From dive bars to nightclubs, South Lake Tahoe is ready to keep the party going all day, all way every day!
- Water Recreation – Finally, there’s the lake. Countless water activities will have you on the water all day long. Enjoy a ride on the MS Dixie, cruise in your speed boat, attempt to water ski or wake board, even try your hand at stand up paddle boarding. Whatever your favorite water activity is, you can do it here on Lake Tahoe!