Super Bowl 51 is going to be a showdown between the Patriots & Falcons, a lively debate of which commercial evokes the most laughter, and a time to wage bets of if the infamous Left Shark will reappear or if another wardrobe malfunction shall occur during Lady Gaga’s halftime show –it’s safe to say you’re going to want a good seat to watch all the action.
From the slopes down to the casinos and all around town, South Lake Tahoe has options for viewing the big game.
Our Top Picks for Viewing Parties in SLT:
- Riva Grill – the waterfront restaurant is have a party featuring their 80″ big screen TV, themed food specials such as New England Clam Chowder and Falcon Wings, as well as discounted drinks.
- Cold Water Brewery & Grill – has TVs all around, a wide selection of craft beer, and a Sunday Funday Brunch featuring a build your own Bloody Mary bar that’s sure to serve up a good time.
- Sonney’s BBQ Shack – this bar & grill has delicious ribs and other specialty meats, as well as a breakfast buffet beginning at 9:30am on Sundays. They have more than 15 big screen TVs and are ready to host your game-watching experience with a side of their famous BBQ shack sauce.
- Heavenly Mountain Resort & Heavenly Village have plenty of options for viewing. Come off the slopes and glide into the action at The Loft, Base Camp Pizza Co., Azul Latin Kitchen, California Burger Company, and more that are all open Sunday and within walking distance from the gondola up the mountain.
- All the casinos at Stateline are ready to party – Harvey’s Lake Tahoe & Harrah’s Lake Tahoe, MontBleu, and Lakeside Inn & Casinos will all have multiple screens. Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Lake Tahoe are ready to cheer with a viewing party that includes a buffet, drinks, a Guitar Hero® competition, team gear for sale, and a prize drawing. Don’t miss out and buy your $20 tickets here.
Of course, you can always view the big game from the comforts of your vacation rental through RnR. We have one spacious rental still available this weekend – our Lakeland Village #603 See & Ski has 4 bedrooms/3 baths and a large sectional couch aimed at the HDTV. The home is just over 1 mile to Heavenly Village and other eateries where you could watch the game as well. Give us call to save your seat on the couch today!