Come on down to the South Lake Tahoe Ice Arena and get ready to watch a biscuit in the basket! Get ready to watch some hockey, that is. The Boom Boom Cup is coming to the South Shore on June 2nd – 4th.
This event is for players and spectators alike, so grab your stick and puck or pull up a seat, and prepare yourself for some good clean fun.
When: Friday, June 2nd – Sunday, June 4th
- Each tournament will start on Friday, two games will follow for each division on Saturday, then championship games take place Sunday
- Each team is guaranteed 3 games, 4 games if they are in the championships
Where: The South Lake Tahoe Ice Arena
- 1176 Rufus Allen Blvd, South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150
- Click here for directions
Who Can Play?
- Men’s Teams: Divisions of 21+ 30+ 40+ 50+ 60+ 65+ 70+
- Women’s Teams: Divisions of 21+ 30+ 40+ 50+ 60+ 65+ 70+
- This tournament is open to teams from the USA and Canada
For more details and to register your team:
The tournament will end with the awarding of the championship trophy and post-game beverages. There will also be souvenirs available to commemorate this bound-to-be-stellar experience.
Need a place to stay?
- Bijou’s Best is only 0.1 miles to the ice arena. You couldn’t park any closer than that! Walk 2 minutes to the ice from this 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom comfortable home with hot tub, BBQ, room for the family dog, gas fireplace, and beds galore to relax in after the tournament.
- Craig’s Cozy Cabin is a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom home right next door to Bijou’s Best, so you, your teammates, and supporters can all walk to the tournament together. This home also has a hot tub, BBQ, gas fireplace, and a fenced yard for the family dog.
- The tournament’s website suggests staying in the convenient location of Lakeland Village to be close to the arena, the lake, as well as the casinos, restaurants, and shops down at Stateline. We manage seven properties in Lakeland Village, ranging from a 1 bedroom studio up to 4 bedroom townhouses. Space for every member of the team!