With annual fireworks erupting with vibrance over the one of America’s most treasured natural lakes, it is no secret that Lake Tahoe is a bucket-list-location for celebrating Independence Day.
Between the remaining snow pack on the ski runs and rising daytime temperatures around the lake, 4th of July 2017 in South Lake Tahoe is going to be one for the record books. You can live the California dream on your family vacation as you hit the slopes in the morning, and then go boating on the water in the afternoon.
Whether you’re excited to grab your snowboard or your paddle board, RnR Vacation Rentals has a home base for all your summer holiday adventures.
In The Keys:
- Tahoe Keys Villa has 5 bedrooms, a private boat dock, a personal sauna, hot tub, back deck fire pit, pool table and game room, multiple living areas, and an activity for every member of the family.
- Peaceful Windows to the Water & Sierras has 3 bedrooms, a hot tub, BBQ, and a large private boat dock with a two sitting areas to soak in the stunning views of Mt. Tallac.
- Tahoe Keys Waterfront Fun has 5 bedrooms, a backyard hot tub, BBQ, a private boat dock, and even a kayak for your use, which is why it’s so fun!
- Waterfront Serenity in Tahoe Keys has 4 bedrooms, a hot tub, two living areas for the whole family, and a private sitting area on the lagoon to take a break from the busyness of the holiday.
- Grand Chalet at Tahoe Keys has 4 bedrooms, a sunken hot tub on the back deck, BBQ, outdoor dining, and a gourmet kitchen–an ideal set up for a 4th of July barbecue!
- Tahoe Keys Splendor has 3 bedrooms, a private boat dock, indoor hot tub and bonus TV/game room, as well as a fire pit on the upstairs covered patio to watch the fireworks from.
On The Lake:
- Pavati Lakefront is a unique 3 suite layout home with water access right out the front door. Enjoy the privacy of 3 separate suites, then come together for a meal at the patio furniture and watch the fireworks show over the lake from the pier on the property.
- Lakeland Village #495 is a 2.5 bedroom condo in the desirable and convenient Lakeland Village community, located within 100 yards to the private beach, access hot tubs, an outdoor pool that overlooks the lake, beach BBQs, lakeside fire pits, and a communal pier to walk out on.
From the Mountains to the Forest:
- Heavenly Mountaintop has 5 bedrooms spread among 3 levels, a deck hot tub that overlooks the sierras and glimpses the lake, BBQ, and the home is nestled at the base of a Heavenly ski run, so it has surrounding views of all Tahoe has to offer–another ideal firework-watching location!
- Heavenly Retreat has 3 bedrooms, a pool table, BBQ, a back deck with a hot tub and plenty of seating to have a family backyard picnic.
- Heavenly Solitude has 4 bedrooms, an upstairs and downstairs living area, a hot tub, BBQ, a fenced yard for the family dog, and even some play toys for the littlest member of the group.
Near the Nightlife:
- Tahoe Woods at Stateline is a brand new 3 bedroom townhouse with a BBQ on the balcony, a shuffleboard inside, HDTVs throughout, and is located just 5 minutes walking distance to downtown SLT, the casinos at Stateline, and the lake.
In the Neighborhood:
- Craig’s Cozy Cabin has 2 bedrooms, a back deck with BBQ and sitting area, hot tub, and is just 5 minutes down the road to public beaches.
- Doris’s Place at Tahoe has a 3 bedrooms, a BBQ, front and back decks with seating, and an air hockey table the kids of the group will have a blast with.
- Mountain Magic has 4 bedrooms, HDTVs with Blu-ray players and a large movie collection, and a spacious backyard with a swing, a hot tub, BBQ, and room to roam for all in the family.
- Family Favorite has 4 bedrooms, an upstairs balcony with BBQ and seating for everyone, 2 game tables in the kids’ bunk room, and a hot tub in the fenced backyard.
- Wintershire has 3.5 bedrooms, a spacious living area, large kitchen with bar seating, loft with game table, and room to get everyone together for bonding times.
- Paul’s South Shore Escape has 3 bedrooms, brand new updates throughout, a fully fenced backyard for the family dog, and is located in a neighborhood with access to bikes trails that will take you all over South Lake Tahoe.
More in Meyers:
- Cornelian Family Adventure in Tahoe has 3 bedrooms, a pool table, hot tub, BBQ, and quick access to biking and hiking trails.
- Blackfoot Family Estate has 4 bedrooms, pool table, hot tub, BBQ, Sierra mountain views, and is a neighbor to Cornelian Family Adventure, so you can gather multiple families near one another to enjoy the holiday in close proximity.
- Blitzen Bliss is a 3 bedroom home with brand new furnishing throughout, front and back decks with stunning views of the surrounding mountains, and easy access to HWY 50 and HWY 89 for all your other nearby area adventures.
Give us a click at RnRvr.com or a call at 530-208-5001 x 1 for reservations today to book your last minute 4th of July vacation, and celebrate independence with RnR Vacation Rentals in South Lake Tahoe.