The clubs are swinging and the celebrities are among us at this year’s American Century Celebrity Golf Championship at the Edgewood Tahoe South course.
For July 11th – July 16th, a mix of athletes and entertainers have brought their A-game to the shores of South Lake Tahoe to battle it out in a tournament of celeb-am competition. Make a trip to Edgewood to see Steph Curry tee up or Justin Timberlake drive one down the fairway, and try not to drool with glee on the green.
Feel like admiring the sport and adoring the players? Here’s what you need to know:
- No need to sneak around the shores, you can purchase tickets to attend.
- Tuesday – Thursday: $20.00 per day
- Friday – Sunday: $30.00 per day
- Patron Badge/Season Pass: $70.00 ( can be used any/all days)
- Ages 10 and under free with a paying adult, 2 children per adult
- Tickets may be purchased on-site at Edgewood’s front gate, or online by clicking here: http://americancenturychampionship.com/spectator-information/tickets-packages/
- Some things to note: the gates will be open 7:00am – 2:00pm Friday – Sunday, and there is no re-entry with the purchase of a daily ticket.
- If you do plan on attending the event, please visit the official website of Edgewood to learn about conduct & etiquette, prohibited items, safety, and other regulations of respect.
If you simply can’t miss out on the action this weekend, head on over to RnR Vacation Rentals and give us a click at RnRvr.com or call at 855-99-TAHOE so we can connect you with a vacation home to continue making memories in. We only have a few left, so act fast! Or plan ahead for next year and book today.